“You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.”
Being pregnant is not easy; you go through a roller coaster of emotions for nine months. Your tummy not only grows larger with each passing day, but you also undergo many physical and physiological changes in the body. The journey from pregnancy to motherhood is insane, yet the most wonderful experience a woman can have. All of the cravings, breakdowns, and breakouts are worth it when you get to hold your little champ.
The unfortunate reality of pregnancy is that it comes with a slew of restrictions, health issues, and uncertainty. Any type of carelessness in diet or lifestyle can seriously harm the mother's or the baby's health. To make pregnancy easier for women, Ame Organic is coming up with extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, which is not only advantageous to the mother but also nurtures the health of the growing baby.
Extraction Of Virgin Coconut Oil
Ancient practices and ayurvedic medicine have played a significant role in maintaining good health and finding the solution to problems that advanced medical practices have failed at. Natural products are a treasure trove of unexpected benefits that never cease to amaze mankind. Coconut oil is one such product that has a vast list of advantages. Because of the production and use of coconut oil, it has also been referred to as mother nature's breast milk.
The oil is extracted from milk and water after cold-pressing the liquid from the coconut. It has a smooth texture and a delicious flavor. It is 100% natural, unbleached, and cold-pressed. Virgin coconut oil is well-known for a number of reasons, including its pleasant aroma and flavor, as well as its high antioxidant content, healthy fatty acids, and essential vitamins.
Why Choose Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
Ame Organic has made virgin coconut oil, which is not just any oil but also a brain superfood, with the help of cutting-edge technology at CSIR-CFTRI. One of the top research and development organizations in the nation, the CSIR-CFTRI focuses on many different facets of food, nutrition, and health. Due to its persistent and creative efforts, more than 300 technologies have emerged over the years.
We use cutting-edge technology and highly qualified food experts to make our extra virgin coconut oil. Other than that, the final product is blessed with enchanted mantras to give our customers holistic healing. The energies of these mantras combine with the coconut's tenderness to calm the body.
Our coconut oil is the ideal option for those looking for a natural and healthy way to care for their skin because it is cold pressed to preserve the natural goodness and nutrients of the coconut. Our Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is the ideal option if you want to hydrate, calm, or simply give your skin a boost of hydration.
Is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Really Safe For Pregnant Women?
Anything in massive amounts is dangerous, and coconut oil is no exception. When consumed in balanced quantity , the virgin coconut oil provides amazing benefits. Scientists have been able to extract 100% pure virgin coconut oil thanks to advancements in science. Extra virgin coconut oil is completely safe to consume and contains no saturated fat. This lowers cholesterol levels and is thus beneficial to pregnant women and their growing babies. Including coconut oil in your diet or applying it to your skin is safe for both the mother and the baby.
Benefits Of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil For Pregnant Women
The mother goes through several stages before reaching the blissful stage of happiness. Coconut oil has been shown to have numerous benefits. You may be skeptical about the benefits of coconut oil for pregnant women. Here are some of the most important advantages that coconut oil has for new moms.
- Coconut Oil For Fertility: Everyone wishes to have children, and infertility can make them feel depressed and hopeless. To some extent, coconut oil has been shown to aid fertility. The lauric acid found in coconut oil lowers cholesterol levels in humans. It serves as an excellent source of immunity for both the mother and the baby. It keeps the vaginal health in check, increasing the chances of conception. It has also been shown to treat human hormonal imbalances. In women, healthy thyroid and pituitary gland function promotes fertility.
- Fades Away Stretch Marks: Stretch marks are just one personification of insecurities. No matter how hard you try to avoid them, they are a part of your body. Stretch marks on the belly or thighs are common after delivery for pregnant women. To some extent, coconut oil has been found to treat these unavoidable marks. Coconut oil is an excellent natural moisturizer for the skin. In some cases, applying a generous amount of coconut oil to the marks can lighten or prevent them. Stretch marks are an unavoidable part of the joyous journey from being pregnant to becoming a mother. While some women are self-conscious about their marks, others are proud of them.
- Helps Cure Indigestion: Coconut oil can help reduce morning sickness, indigestion, and heartburn. It works by comforting and disinfecting your stomach out of your esophagus, thereby alleviating acid reflux. Coconut oil has been shown to provide relief from such issues. Incorporating coconut oil into your diet reduces acid reflexes and flushes out bacteria that may be causing these reactions in the body. It has also been shown to alleviate vaginal dryness. If used during the first few months of pregnancy, pregnant women can reap the most benefits from the oil.
- Acts As A Lubricant: Coconut oil has been shown to be a boon for couples who have been struggling to conceive. Despite the fact that the vagina can produce lubricants, not every woman is fortunate. Couples look for lubricants outside the body to facilitate penetration during intercourse. Not every oil on the market is suitable for the vagina, but coconut oil is an excellent pregnancy lubricant. It is safe and keeps the vagina moist.
- Calms Skin Irritation: Pregnancy hormone changes are common, but they can cause itchy skin and rashes in the skin. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin by reducing inflammation and thus hydrating and eliminating dryness. Sore and cracked nipples after pregnancy can make breastfeeding difficult. As a result, massaging a few drops of coconut oil on the nipples can help heal cracks and soothe irritation.
How Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits Baby In The Womb?
Coconut oil contains saturated fats such as lauric acid, which aids in fat accumulation and provides nutrition to the growing baby. Saturated fats ensure that the pregnant woman receives an adequate amount of energy. The baby in the womb can easily absorb coconut oil. It boosts immunity and promotes the baby's healthy growth. As a result, the baby is healthier and better fed.
How To Include Coconut Oil In Your Diet?
Here are some ways to incorporate coconut oil into your diet.
- Instead of canola oil, use 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil in smoothies. This provides nutrition as well as a great energy boost on long days.
- In your coffee or tea, add a teaspoon or two of coconut oil.
- For everyday cooking, use coconut oil. It may be ideal for stir fries and other types of cooking.
- For a power breakfast, combine it with some chocolate powder and spread it on bread.
- Dress your salad with it.
- Apply to your skin or vagina to keep moisture in and prevent dryness.
For expectant mothers, coconut oil is a natural treasure. Despite the fact that it has numerous advantages, there is some risk involved. There are some brands that sell 100% organic and safe coconut oil, but others sell chemicals under the guise of coconut oil. Before making a final purchase, be cautious and read about the ingredients in the oil. Before attempting anything new, consult with your gynecologist.
Buy extra virgin coconut oil from www.ameorganic.com and enjoy your blissful parenting journey.